Monday, April 18, 2011

I LOVE YOU ''BOLLYWOOD''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(true story: Check in of a guy from India made by me)

just remember the guy from the Simpsons: Apu Nahasapeemipatilon and remember he had a strong accent, well this one,mooooreeeeee....

 Lise: Buenos días...
Guest: Sorry Mam, Me do not speak spanish rather at all, Are you capable to speak English, mam.  Or I speak with guy with mirror. (= glasses) (refers to my boss)

Lise: Sorry sir.  Don't worry I speak perfectly english.  Do you have a reservation???
Guest: no mam, you need one??

Lise: No, but we still have rooms available and the price is 86,40 € without breakfast with taxes included for each night.
Guest: only one night.

Lise: Do you have a passport please?
Guest: Why?? I only need room.

Lise: Yes, i know, I just need your name.
Guest: My name is Abhayaprada Aachman Balasubramanium
That means Best over of safety or an other name for Vishnu with an intake of a sip of Water before a yapya or Puja from the field of the heather.
But my friends call me Abhayaprada.

Lise: ????  I think it's easier if you gave me your passport.
Guest: Is there heating in the room, because I have winter in my noise but I need also window, to open it so we can put atmosphere through the room.

Lise: Don't worry sir, we have heating and windows.  Do you have a creditcard sir??
Guest: Why, I pay now??

Lise: If you don't mind, because you didn't make a reservation and then we have to ask you to pay before.
Guest: You change British Pounds??

Lise: How much sir??
Guest: 20

Lise: And the rest, you pay in Euros or in Visa?
Guest: I don't know  euros.  I can have visa

Lise: ???? Sir: 20 British Pounds are 30 Euro, we still need 56,40 € more.  If you do not have a creditcard nr, then I need 50 € more as a deposit, to garanty the extras.
Guest: I ask wife

(10 minutes later)
(Guest comes back with his wife, 3 children and one baby)

Lise: Hello again, You need an other room as well?
Guest: Why?? one is enough.

Lise: And the children?
Guest: they sleep on floor.

Lise: Sorry we cannot allow this.
Guest: ????? Why I cannot sleep in room with children and wife???
Yelling to wife: I talk she talks, why the middle middle, you talk
 यह सब तुम्हारी गलती है. आप बच्चों को लाने क्यों की थी. वे मुंबई और हमारे दो गायों में चाचा राचिड साथ रह सकता है. चलो वापस चलते हैं. वे हमें यहाँ पर पसंद नहीं है. स्पेनिश लोगों जातिवाद. हैं. मैं गाँधी की तरह एक भूख हड़ताल पर जा रहा हूँ. भाड़ में जाओ तुम बार्सिलोना .....

(and guest leaves)

Lise: ???

No comments:

Post a Comment