Saturday, April 9, 2011

SERÁ GILI......

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES (forrest gump)

* People asking for a sea view when the hotel is in the middle of Madrid

* Jewish people who want to have a receipt to show that they don't have to pay anymore

* Some italians when they say ''Hola'' (hello) to say goodbye

* Some people are thinking that we also have camaras in the rooms (no joke). (big brother?) (maybe from Cuba)

* A person who came to me to ask for a discount because he's roommate is snoring and he cannot sleep.

* A man who puts his drinks in the safetybox and tought it was the minibar (and complains because the fridge is not cooling, (d'uuuuh) )

* An english man who asks to get a beer in the sauna

* Man: I lift the sheet up of ''Pool(billar) doesn't work'', I put a coin in it and it doesn't work

* Woman: Can you give me back my 50 € that i put in this mailbox? I thought it was a cigarette vending machine.

* Woman: Do we have to pay for the minibar?

* Man: the cleaninglady threw my watch away. Recepcionist: Where was it? Man: in a empty pizzabox.

* Recepcionist: Sir, checkout time is at 12 o 'clock. Man: I stay here until 17 o'clock because I paid for 24 hours.

* Those People who ask for a citymap in ''german''. (Sorry, I only have them in chinese)

* People who call to our hotel and says: ''I have a missed call''. (we have 115 rooms x 2 x 50 people working = .....)

... (and so many more)

No comments:

Post a Comment